I pretty much rested most of Sunday, (expected, as day two of the Neulasta shot), but Monday I thought I would be 95% again like last treatment, but was not. Tired and frustrated of doing nothing, I got out and layed brick in mortar with Larry in our front courtyard, but had to keep taking breaks to get my stomach feeling right again (of course the 100 degree heat index probably didn't help any). I wasn't feeling nausea, just weird muscle contractions. We've been joking that at least I'm getting my money's worth now.
It's Tuesday morning now and I hope the bad stuff is over for now. Plan to get back out there and tote more bricks! Tonight is a Board meeting at the sailing club and I'm happy that I won't have to sluff off my duties to Ricky, the Commodore, and will be able to chair it.
Last night I heard from one of my childhood fellow sailing instructor friends. She is leaving for Taihiti today to hook up with a 48 foot sailboat and help them make passage to Honolulu. What Larry and I wouldn't do to trade places with her right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment