Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Treatment #4 Over

I hate to admit it, but the chemo treatments are hitting me a little harder each time.  Saturday and Sunday I was pretty much a couch potato, unable to find the get up and go to do anything.  I'm glad there are only 2 left.   Today, Tuesday, I feel like I might be getting back to a quasi normal state.

Larry is still a rock.  He keeps me focused that the bad I feel is only because it's making me better.  Chastises me for feeling guilty that I can't always do what I normally do during these few days after a treatment.  Hard to do as I get so much satisfaction out of accomplishing something.  Laying about sits badly with me.

Thank you Lisa for the tip of Orange Tic Tacs to counter the metallic taste in my mouth.  They work well.  Now, anyone out there know what to do about the hot flashes, another side effect from the drugs that seems to be getting worse?  The temperature changes in my body are amazing and a bald head gets slick pretty quickly, producing a very odd feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment