Well, I'm halfway done with the Chemo treatments. Last Wednesday was # 3 with the Neulasta shot two days later. It looks like the accumulative effects are starting to kick in. I was much more affected this time than the first two times. Very achy and very tired and felt nowhere near as strong as I was. I feel the best today that I have felt in days . . . but that metallic taste in my mouth just never seems to go away. Very annoying.
I am scheduled to have another MRI on Friday to see if they can measure any shrinkage of the cancer from the Chemo. With some people there is a definite change and with others there is not.
Larry and I are still trying to stay busy to keep our minds off me. Serengeti is out of the water at the boatyard and we (Larry mostly) have been working on cosmetics on the hull while the bottom paint is redone. The old mast is sold and out of the boat. When we will be able to get the boat to the Keys to put the new one in remains unknown to us.
Sue, You ar amazing! Your attitude is the best! and your driveway is looking super! There is o doubt in my mind that you will lick this and in the process you will have inspired many others in a very positive way. Keep up the good work. Caryl
ReplyDelete