The bad metallic taste in my mouth is finally gone today and I'm feeling all around pretty good. The past few days I've noticed more fatigue in my muscles than before and have felt shaky and unstable a few times. Still have severe temperature swings in my body and don't know if this is just effects from the chemo, or the fact that the chemo is forcing my body into menopause. But other than these things, I figure it's smooth sailing until the next treatment.
A sign that the chemo is doing something positive and not just giving me bad side effects is that the lumps that I felt in my breast initially have shrunk and/or disappeared. Hard to tell with the scar tissue from the biopsy. Very encouraging.
Speaking of sailing, Larry and I are heading off to our boat Serengeti this afternoon and plan to head down the river and overnight on her. I guess saying sailing is a stretch now, as she is back in the water, but with no mast. Thank goodness for that 100hp engine. We'll head to the Keys when we are able and put the new mast in her.
No comments:
Post a Comment