Had another good day Sunday. Woke up happy and was dancing a little jig while cooking Larry's Dad blueberry pancakes for Father's day. Larry & I had a good day doing a little work then driving to Hilton Head to buy a used bike off Craigslist to help him clear his head and work off a little tension.
We were invited to dinner at friends who have been through this whole cancer thing. It was very special for them to share their knowledge and experiences with us. There are soooooo many questions.
I was starting to think I was Super Sue until I got home and was in bed. Not to be too graphic, but I had to dash to the john with my puke bucket in hand. This was the first time I actually felt sick and was sick. I guess it means the drugs are doing their thing.
It's Monday morning now and I feel good again! Plan to work on the house some.
No comments:
Post a Comment