But with most of that finished now (thank goodness!), and me wanting to make sure that I stay fit during my chemo treatments, I have needed to look elsewhere to get a workout.
I've walked a bit with my new Ipod and lifted a few loose weights. Borrowed a great bike from Kristi to tag along with Larry while he works off his tension. And today, we just got back from playing 18 holes of golf with new friends. Man, I love that game! I was worried about hurting myself swinging the club, as my left breast is still sore from the biopsy, but in fact being careful just made me play better than ever!As you can probably tell, I'm still feeling just fine. Absolutely no side effects the last few days.
I have an appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow to evaluate my first two weeks of chemo. I'll keep you posted.
Good to see you doing all the right things. That is 95% of the battle
ReplyDelete