Monday, October 18, 2010

The Eve of Surgery

Well, the 4 1/2 months of chemo has gone pretty quickly and tomorrow is the big day for surgery.  How do I feel?  That's a hard one to answer.

Thought I'd be more anxious, but in fact I feel relieved with maybe just a smidgeon of "Is this really happening?".  I just want to get this part of what's come into Larry's and my lives over with.  Surgery is an integral part of beating the cancer, so I must embrace it.  I have no choice.

I have to be at Beaufort Memorial Hospital at 6am tomorrow morning.  Any and all positive thoughts sent my way will be snatched with both hands and tucked under my pillow.  Everyone has been so supportive over these last few months, please know how much we appreciate it!

Larry has promised to post something here tomorrow to update everyone on how things went.

No comments:

Post a Comment