OK . . . surgery Take 2!
My surgery is back on track to happen tomorrow morning, October 22nd. I can't express how glad I am it is not delayed any longer. I was an emotional wreck most of the day Tuesday after the mastectomy operation was postponed. It was very odd. I could be rational one minute, knowing the delay was necessary due to the infection, but the next minute I would burst into tears. Basically, I guess I just want to get this over with.
Larry has had the tough duty of changing the dressings on the hole left from the removed hematoma. He says the hole is so deep he found a 34th missing Chilean miner down there. Very funny, Larry! I've not been the best patient as it has been extremely painful when he's changing the gauze that has to be stuffed in the hole. Thankfully, just one more time tonight.
I'm ready for tomorrow.
Hey Sue, it's Friday morning and I've been thinking of you since I got up at 5... wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery, my friend. Lydia
ReplyDeletePrayers for a very sucessful surgery and your quick recovery. Larry is VERY funny! You have been amazing during this journey. We will continue to pray for you and Larry.
ReplyDelete